Rest easy. The luxurious look you've been dreaming of is yours for the taking-at a price sure to put you at ease. This bedroom set brings a sense of old Hollywood with a contemporary flair. A deep, dark finish, faceted chrome-tone accents and LED lighting exude Hollywood-chic style to the max. Faux alligator drawer panels infuse a sumptuous look that's upscale and indulgent, and utterly on trend. Sure to entice those with refined tastes, this set is a contemporary masterpiece.
- Includes headboard, 2 nightstands and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Dark gray finish with replicated walnut grain
- Chrome-tone faceted accents and faux alligator panels
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large chrome-tone pulls with faceted details
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large chrome-tone pulls with faceted details
- USB and wireless charging options
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to your existing metal bed frame
- Headboard with black polyester upholstery; faux crystal button tufting
- LED accent lighting with remote control for color and brightness options
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King/California King Upholstered Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.